It’s time to take your first step towards a career as an Estimator, Construction Manager or Project Manager in our Property, Construction and the Built Environment specialist international training program.
Bara Management Ltd are delivering international qualifications
We are delivering easy-to-understand programmes
Learn about the entry requirements for our courses
What you will learn on this property and construction program.
Bara Management Ltd are delivering the following international qualifications in: –
• International Level 3 Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment
• International Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
• International Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
• International Level 3 Diploma in Civil Engineering
• International Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
• International Level 3 Extended Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
• Chartered Institute of Builders – Level 3: Site Supervisors
• Chartered Institute of Builders – Level 4: Site Management
The programs we offer are designed to teach you, in an easy-to-understand way, the responsibilities and skills required to work in the construction industry.
Programmes & Structure
The Program consists of the following:
• Construction Management
• Project Management
• Estimating and Tendering / Quantity Surveying
• Civil Engineering
• Site Supervisor (CIOB L3)
• Site Management (CIOB L4)
How will you be assessed?
To gain certification, you will need to complete a number of assignments designed to ensure that you have the knowledge necessary to apply your learning and be a success in your career.
How is the programme structured?
Depending on your level of experience (see entry requirements below), you will be expected to participate in face-to-face workshops with one of our experienced tutors. You will receive a comprehensive learning pack and then participate in tutorials with your personal tutor until your assessments are complete.
Bara Management Ltd will run these workshops to cover the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully complete your qualification. For an example of three units, assessments, and teaching resources, ask our admin team for information
If you are you over 16 years old with some experience of the construction industry and have achieved a minimum or the equivalent of four C grades in GCSE’s (or equivalent), you are suitable for our minimum 12-week intensive programme followed by the online tutorials.
Are you a mature student?
If you are a mature student (over 23 years old) with experience of the construction industry but have no qualifications, we would seriously encourage you to take this step. We just need to check that you have the basic skills needed to complete the course so you will need to complete a supervised online assessment of your numeracy and literacy skills to qualify for the programme. Once you have successfully completed the online assessment, you will be eligible for our minimum 12-week intensive programme followed by the online tutorials.